Hello there! I am happy that you have found your way to Further In. Here you will find contact information and a few A’s for some common Q’s.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or criticisms, please do not hesitate to leave us a comment or reach out to us on Twitter @further_in. Please know, however, that while I welcome those who disagree, I do not welcome those who are disagreeable. For all other inquiries, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- May I reprint/repost one of your articles in my bulletin, magazine, newsletter, website, blog, etc.?
- You may, absolutely. For a website, blog, or magazine please reach out to request permission prior to reprinting/reposting.
- Are you available to write or edit for my website, blog, or magazine?
- Generally, yes. However, my workload beyond Further In may make this too difficult. As Further In develops a larger base of writers and editors, this will become an easier proposition.
- Do you accept guest submissions?
- Yes! I am always happy to entertain the work of others. If you would like to submit a manuscript for consideration, please email it in .doc or .docx to email@example.com with the subject line reading “Submission for Consideration.” Please provide a short pitch. As a writer and editor, I am happy to work with you should your submission need a little extra work.
- Do you pay for submissions?
- Sadly, not at this time. By God’s grace and providence, I hope to have that ability in the future.
- Will you review my book?
- Yes, with the same caveat as question #2. However, if an immediate turnaround is not needed, or if there is a fair amount of time until the release date, I will be more likely to commit.